How does it work
Are you an unattached committed (born-again) Christian looking for
friendship, a relationship, love, romance and yes, even marriage?
- It is of the utmost importance that we operate this service
according to a Code of Conduct (Terms and Conditions as set out in the
Membership Agreement) and thus it is our desire to uphold this service
to the best of our ability (according) to Christian principles
(which is why we ask certain questions on the Membership form!).
- Complete the Membership form in full and please be specific
with regards to certain questions.
- Click on SUBMIT at the end of the form and it comes directly
- I compile your profile and email it to you in our
Standard Letter Two for any amendments.
You will also will
receive our Standard Letter One which includes banking details and
various discount packages which fluctuate (discount/special offers
are not stated on the website).
- Once letters emailed to you, you will receive an automotive
SMS/Text to check your mail!
- Once you activate your membership by paying a nominal
- I personally forward (email) your profile (and photo) just
to selective members according to your/their preference / as
close as possible.
- And in turn, you receive their profile.
- Once profiles received – members then contact one
- An initial email to establish contact and thereafter
and by mutual agreement between members, do you connect – via
- Meeting one on one in neutral surroundings / in
public over a cup of coffee or whatever... would ultimately be
the next step and you both go from there.
- Members regularly keep in contact with me via email, provide
feedback (on progress) and list of profiles received thus far.
Profiles are emailed regularly upon request / your profile fits the
specifications of another gent/lady member requesting profiles and/or
new members joining and your and their specifications are similar.
- I personally (together with the Leading of the Holy Spirit)
facilitate membership / matchmaking / introductions.
- Operating as an Introduction Service, upon completion of Membership form and joining as a member, thereafter members need not log onto our Website, as all communication is then directly between each member and the Facilitator.
- You are under no obligation to join even after we have received
your membership form
- REGISTRATION IS FREE by completing the Membership form,
however, in order to meet other like-minded Christians, you activate
your membership by choosing one of our affordable packages and paying
a membership fee.
- We provide a personalised service, as well as one that is a
lot safer. This is a big fear for people when using Internet Dating
Services - you have no idea how authentic that person really is, or if
all the things they say about themselves are really true!
- With Connecting Christians - There is at
least a certain amount of monitoring i.e. a third party (me!) knows
both of you just a bit, plus the third party knows that you are
"meeting". That in itself is a safeguard.
- Having said this, we are not against Internet dating. Many
successful relationships have developed through the internet. However,
caution and wisdom is strongly advised.
- Our Membership data base consists
of genuine and authentic Born-Again Christian Believers. There are No
Chancers / Scammers on our large data base.
- My passion and vision is to make a
- If you still unsure or in doubt you are more than welcome to
Who should join
Only Committed (born-again) Christians who are Divorced/Widowed/Not yet
married are eligible to join and thus become a member of
There are no exceptions.
Why Should You Become A Member
There are many internet dating services/agencies out there but this one
is different and here are just a few reasons why you should join:
- We make it easy as possible for you to meet other
like-minded Christians! It's as simple as that.
- We offer a personalised
one-on-one introductions and not posted personal ads that really do
not say anything, nor do they take your beliefs/desires into
- Many people dislike bars and clubs and therefore
Connecting Christians provides people with the opportunity to
meet like-minded Believers.
Should you not just trust God for a partner?
I get asked that question many times and my opinion - based on biblical
You are not doing God's work for Him...
merely placing yourself in the position whereby you can meet people.
To quote a member - which I believe sums it up..
“I am not going to go out and find a
husband .. but I am going to put myself in a place where God can actually
bring someone along my path”
You could sit at home
and wait for God to send someone literally knocking on your door.... and
He has been known to do that! However, we do have to do our part and once
we have cast our net.. then it is up to God to do the rest and He will..
He uses all circumstances and situations and places to bring His
people together, you can meet someone in the park, at church., in the
library, on the beach, in the street, at a restaurant, through friends,
through Connecting Christians.
If you or I were
doing God's work for Him, then guaranteed this service would not be
successful, then I would be involved in the wrong ministry!!
have to get out there and do things in faith, taking a step of faith is
what God expects us to do.
This is not a marriage bureau, you not
joining a marriage bureau, whereby you are guaranteed to find a wife /
husband but you will meet people and hopefully someone special which
ultimately will lead to marriage (as many members have).
looking for a new job, we cannot sit at home waiting can we?!
Or if we
want to lose weight or get fit, do we sit and home or do we do something
Or want to learn to dance. How do we do that, by waiting on
God or get out there and do it - and God will do more than you could ever
- and yes the Word does state - we need to wait on Him -
and His timing is perfect.
As Joyce Meyer shares... God will do His
part .. but we also have to do our part...we cannot sit around doing
Or let us take it even a step further, a person needs some
form of counselling, be it with a respected Counsellor or even a
Psychologist - now GOD is the Healer, and He restores and heals the broken
hearted. So why go to man when He can do it? Of course we
could work through it ourselves with just God and receive counselling and
healing. BUT God uses man. God created man to use their intelligence and
gifts thus to bless others - professionally too!!
Yes we trust God
and He is control. However, He does expect us to get out there and it does
not mean you desperate, it merely means you have a desire and that is the
How To Join
- Decide that you would like to change your social life.
- Complete the Membership form and
click onto SUBMIT button at the end of form.
- We will make contact with you shortly after receiving your
- Should you have any questions (relating to becoming a
member) - you welcome to Email Debbie
An example of a standard profile (which
I compile based on information on your Membership form)
JO BROWN *
Marital Status: Divorced
Colour of hair: Brown
Colour of eyes: Blue
Son aged 17 and daughter aged
How I would describe myself (Character/personality):
I am caring, loving, gentle yet strong, warm hearted and considerate
Church Group Affiliation:
Involvement / Ministries / Serving (within and outside a church
Home cell member. Youth Leader.
Compassion. Mentoring. Teaching the Word.
Hobbies / Interests / Sport:
Reading, listening to
music, play guitar, cooking, dining out, picnics. Aerobics, gym, swimming,
play squash, enjoy water skiing, paragliding and yachting. I love animals,
enjoy board games, scrap booking and photography. Travel – local and
international – getaways – camping, nature, mountains, scenic drives,
exploring places of interest.
Degree – Bachelor of Arts.
In Faith and by God’s Grace –
where I would like to see myself Five years from now:
and serving God together with my partner. Hopefully with a child or two.
Enjoying my career.
About my perfect match and who I am
trusting God for:
God is number one in your life – you are
passionate about Him. A leader. You are kind, caring, loving and
understanding. Family orientated. You love children
and so on.
I reside in ROSEBANK.
* not a real person
"For I know the plans I have for you" declares
the Lord "They are plans for good and not for evil" Plans to give you
a future and a hope"
Jeremiah 29 vs 11 (Living