is to extend the hand of friendship to ALL unattached (born-again)
Christians and to assist people in realising their God given dreams
regarding relationships, both platonic and serious. We aim to introduce
DIVORCED / WIDOWED / NOT YET MARRIED (born-again) Christians to other
unattached Believers with the intention of forming long-lasting
friendships and/or relationships. To assist those unattached Believers who
are, in general, finding it difficult to meet the right people for
whatever reason or if their busy work schedules hinder their social
activities. Our goal is to offer a way for Christian Singles to meet
potential mates who share similar beliefs, values, and interests. We are
here to consult, guide and assist you in your search for your "perfect"
Unattached Christian men and women can meet and date
other compatible and like-minded Christian singles and along the way
discovering, if indeed, they are equally yoked in all areas i.e. not just
spiritually but also intellectually and emotionally. Thus fulfilling one
of the many purposes of God - He desires that none of His children be
alone (unless, of course, they chose to be).
What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and only
infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe in the Trinity - God the Father, God the Son (Jesus
Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin
birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and
atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the
right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth
in power and glory.
- We believe "Unless a man is born again - you can not enter the
kingdom of heaven" (John 3 vs 3)
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from all sin is
through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in God’s unmerited Love, Grace and Favour.
- We believe in a lifestyle in accordance with the Fruit of the
Spirit – Galatians 5 vs 22 “The Fruit of the Spirit is Love, Joy,
Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self
- We are open to anyone who accepts the above as part of his/her
life and who has a lifestyle in accordance with the unchallenged Word
Connecting Christians requires your: Seriousness,
Patience, Prayers and Faith, believing that you will meet your soul
- Please do not be quick to judge other members by their race,
colour or ethnicity.
- Let your Spirit run the relationship, not your mind, your
emotions, your feelings or sexual desires.
- He or she is out there and you will meet him/her, not in
your timing but in God's perfect timing.
- Continue praying and have faith in God.
- Cast out your net in faith, get out of your boat and start
to walk on water.
- Begin to thank Him for your partner.
- God will honour you for your step in faith
"Believers, do not be teamed or yoked with unbelievers, for what do the people of God have in common with unbelievers" "How can light live with darkness?" "How can a believer live in harmony with a non believer" "How can a Christian be a partner with one who does not believe?"
(The Living Bible)
2 Corinthians 6 vs 14 and 15